The new Zidisha

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Dear Mr. Gatiba,

Making an installment only one day late will not affect the on-time repayment score. You should be fine if you make the payment as soon as M-PESA service is restored.

2. Julia Kurnia

Dear Mr Lengo, thanks for reporting these issues. We have now added the repayment instructions to the dashboard and repayment schedule pages.

It seems that Ms. Ayua's loan is just slightly short of being fully repaid. This is why the website does not display the new loan application link.

3. Julia Kurnia

Dear sputnik, we'll aim to make that change shortly. Thank you!

sputnik likes this.
  4. jonas

jonas Web Developer, Zidisha

It should be fixed, can you please try again.

Oscar Alochi likes this.
  5. Peter Karanja

Peter Karanja Forum Member

Hi Jonas,

Yes, I can now log in. I am waiting for my account to me approved so I can apply a loan. I am optimistic it will be approved. Thank you again.

Peter Karanja

6. Joseph Were

Joseph Were Forum Member

Wonderful madam director,this is a great step and thanks alot.

7. simon mukiri

simon mukiri Forum Member

What happens if you pay the loan in fewer installments than scheduled?

8. Steve

Steve Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Julia and the zidisha team keep up the good work. Its a very interactive website that is user friendly.

Shaka likes this.
  9. Shaka

Shaka Silver Member

True Steve

Laurie likes this.
  10. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

It is. Like any other website, though, it does experience technical issues from time to time. We appreciate and thank you for your patience anytime that does happen. In fact, there are some issues occurring at the moment. However, whenever something happens, the programmers work very hard to repair the bugs as quickly as they can. :)

11. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

This time, however, it's not something the programmers can fix.

Please see this Announcement from Founder & Director, Julia Kurnia: http://forum.zidisha.org/threads/march-15-17-technical-error.3934/

So, the teams for each country (that Zidisha lends to) all are working very hard to re-do all of the work lost from March 15-17... most importantly, posting payments to borrowers' accounts, but many other tasks, as well.

Thank you for your patience.

Steve likes this.
  12. Steve

Steve Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

dear Laurie I am studying CISCO on part time and I look forth to the day I am going to use my knowledge to held curb such challenges on Zidisha by offering website security.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.