Thank you, Bayle

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Awudu Yahaya, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Awudu Yahaya

Awudu Yahaya Gold Member

Dear Bayle.jpg
    Dear All Zidisha Borrowers,

I hope you will join with me in my expression of appreciation today for our dear former Administrator Bayle who very often spent a lot of her time trying to help us here at Zidisha. We are so sad that she had to leave.

May God reward Bayle and give her a long life. May God provide all her needs, and keep her from anything that might cause her pain. Thank you, dear Borrowers, so much for supporting this thanksgiving to Bayle and to ALL the Zidisha Team.

-Awudu Yahaya

2. Richard Danso

Richard Danso Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

We have miss Bayle, May God bless her. I hope Bayle will come back soon. :cool:

3. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

I second that.

And that, too.

Bayle C and Awudu Yahaya like this.
  4. Awudu Yahaya

Awudu Yahaya Gold Member

Dear Williams,

Let's pray hard and see if Bayle will come back.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    Laurie likes this.
  5. Bayle C

Bayle C Gold Member Zidisha Volunteer

Oh WOW! Thank you all for the kind words- this card really made my day, Awudu! That was so kind of you! I so miss everyone at Zidisha and hope you are all doing well. You have all made such a big impact on my life and I can't tell you how much this means to me!

Happy holidays and happy 2016 to all,
    Bayle

Awudu Yahaya and Laurie like this.
  6. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

Ditto.
    A big, positive impact.

We so miss you here, too!!

Happy Holidays, Bayle!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Awudu Yahaya likes this.
  7. Awudu Yahaya

Awudu Yahaya Gold Member

Dear Bayle,

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm so glad to hear from you! I think this is the first chance you've had to post a reply in the forum in a long time? Although, sometimes it seems you're still here working hard for us. We all wish you well.

Everyone here recognizes the great work you did here at Zidisha before you had to leave. We still remember you and we always will remember you. It brings tears to my eyes when I sometimes realize that we might not hear from you anymore. :(

But I have a strong belief that we will see you back here again, to continue the good work that you were doing. We all are praying for that. We love you and we miss you a lot.

Happy Holidays to you, too, Bayle. Stay blessed.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    Laurie likes this.