Paypal

Discussion in 'Lender Questions' started by Andrew5000, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Andrew5000

Andrew5000 Forum Member

Hi,

I can't seem to use Paypal to transfer funds into my account anymore. When I first started, I used Paypal, but now that I want to transfer more, it's not an option.

Can anyone inform me how to do it?

Thanks,
    Andrew

PS. I don't want to use my credit card, so that is not an option...

2. Alejandra Cors

Alejandra Cors Administrator Zidisha Volunteer

Dear Andrew let me find out.

3. wana

wana Gold Member

Hi Andrew and try to contact PayPal Help Centred. I you either call or email them. I am they will be of help to you.

4. Kitty007

Kitty007 Forum Member

I have the same problem, surely it is the zidisha site that no longer allows it, not paypal. Has this been resolved or answered?

5. Cam Smith

Cam Smith Gold Member Zidisha Volunteer

Hi everyone--could you let us know exactly what the technical error is when you try to use PayPal? Do you get an error message of some kind? Please let us know so I can inform the technical team. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the problem!

6. Berni

Berni Forum Member

Hello,

the option paypal does not appear anymore.
    I sent a sreenshot to service@zisisha. "Alejandra" answered that:

Zidisha Service (Zidisha)
    Mar 29, 12:35 PM EDT

Thanks Berni
    I just sent that question to our director, Im hoping we can solve that issue soon.
    I will inform you asap.

Kind regards,
    Alejandra

I haven't got an answer yet.

And there is another problem, when I try to open the page of zidish - www.zidisha.org - here the following error appears:

403 Forbidden
    nginx/1.6.2

Hope you can solve this soon.

7. Kitty007

Kitty007 Forum Member

Hi there is no longer an option on the transfer funds page for a one off paypal payment, you have to put in a credit card number to make a one off payment, in the past I was able to make a one off transfer of funds from paypal.

8. Cam Smith

Cam Smith Gold Member Zidisha Volunteer

Unfortunately, I've just been informed that for technical reasons, our website is no longer able to support PayPal. You should still be able to transfer funds using a credit or debit card. Please let us know if you have any further concerns about this.

9. Berni

Berni Forum Member

Thank you for your answer.
    That's a pity, so I just have to continue with what is in my account already because I am not going to use my credit card for money transfer.
    Like the thread opener said, using my credit card is not an option.

10. Berni

Berni Forum Member

I found a recent post, by Jim Reynolds in the www., from the 30th of June 2017, which says that you can use paypal. Quote:"We encourage our readers to become lenders so that we can continue to fund our amazing entrepreneurs. Lenders can use Paypal on the Zidisha website; a credit card does not have to be used."
    Here the link: https://www.investitin.com/zidisha/

But I am still not able to use paypal. Is this not possible in my case only? Or are there people who are able to use paypal again?