payment

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by sujik, Oct 11, 2017.

1. sujik

sujik Forum Member

slow sign in payment, sometimes up to day new entry, please inform

2. dave2319

dave2319 Silver Member Zidisha Volunteer

Hello Sujik.

Sorry about the delay in replying.

I see you have since had repayments credited to your account.
    This is normally done within 3 business days, Monday to Friday, although it can sometimes take a little longer.

3. sujik

sujik Forum Member

hi dave2319, i mean i am not a payment yet to enter & unrecorded, but there are some of my members who are paying on 8 october 2017 and hitherto have not signed in & not yet recorded

4. dave2319

Hello Sujik.

If anyone you know has any problems with repayments being credited, please advise them to contact us by support ticket, which can be found in the Help area of their account.

5. sujik

sujik Forum Member

hi dave, they have sent support tickets but have not answered yet

6. dave2319

Hello Sujik.

Sorry about the delay. Our Indonesian team is very short-staffed at the moment, although we are now asking if some of our volunteers can help out with Indonesian queries.

If the problem with those people's repayments still exists, feel free to post their names here and I'll see if I can find their support tickets.

7. Nasbi

Nasbi Forum Member

Hai Dave
    Rekan saya yang bernama Anwar Mursadat sudah mengirim support ticket masalah dana pinjaman sudah masuk ke rekening Anwar Mursadat tetapi di akunnya status masih pending disbursement. Tolong di bantu, terima kasih

8. sujik

sujik Forum Member

*Siti juwariyah mukarromah blora indonesia, 30 oktober
    *Rochmad sumiati gresik indonesia, 30 oktober
    * m nasron siti aminah sidoarjo indonesia, 30 oktober
    *tasadi brebes indonesia, 30 oktober
    *citra dwi nugrahani purbalingga indonesia, 30 oktober
    *anisa rulita malang indonesia, 30 oktober
    *riska triwulandari surabaya indonesia, 30 oktober
    *ineu sri wahyuni bandung indonesia, 30 oktober
    *elly zahara bengkulu indonesia, 8oktober
    *RA yul prianti rohana bengkulu indonesia, 8 oktober
    *bayu setiyoko lampung indonesia, 30 oktober
    *dessy puspita sari bengkulu indonesia, 8 oktober
    *rizki niken larasati banjarnegara indonesia, 30 oktober
    *luckie wijaya surabaya indonesia, 30 oktober & 6 november
    *eka januari listanti gresik indonesia, 8 oktober
    *jefri febriandri irawan gresik indonesia, 8 oktober
    *herman suhardi surabaya indonesia, 8 Oktober

That name, addres and date repayment

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. dave2319

Hello Sujik.

Thanks for your time in putting the list together.

Regarding the ones on Oct 30th: for repayments to be credited we always advise to allow 3 business days, Monday to Friday, United States Eastern Time. Occasionally it can take a little longer, so people only really need to contact us about repayments not being credited if it's been longer than a week.

Regarding the ones on Oct 8th: I've asked the Indonesian Team to look into those as soon as possible, and I'll update you again soon.
    We really apologise for the problems and inconvenience caused.

Also, we've now moved some volunteers onto our Indonesian Team, so hopefully things will improve.

Dian Ayu Rahmi Lail likes this.
  10. sujik

sujik Forum Member

thank you for the help, some of the payment has entered some again yet, another one, sherly name padang indonesia city, he has paid off but not yet recorded

11. dave2319

Hello Sujik.

I meant to add: I didn't find any details for your entry "dessy puspita sari bengkulu indonesia, 8 oktober".
    Also, I didn't find results for "sherly name padang indonesia city".
    Can you clarify those details?

Also, sorry, no-one from the Indonesian Team was available over the weekend, but they will definitely look into these missing Oct 8th repayments this week and we will get them sorted. If Xendit confirms that anyone overpaid us, they will of course be refunded.

12. sujik

sujik Forum Member

who has not signed in and recorded his payment on the first loan now he has entered into the second loan / credit, the credit to the 1st loan not yet signed he thought to be lost, so he paid off the first loan, may be seen again his payment transactions on October 8th

Attached Files:

13. sujik

sujik Forum Member

this sheryl brother, he had paid off his loan on 4 october ago but so far not been recorded & still got e mail bills

Attached Files: