On-time repayment data now open in new website

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Dear all,

I'm glad to announce that the on-time repayment report has now been ported to the new website and is available to the public. It is accessible from the link "Want to dive deeper? You can see the individual loan reports that provided the data for these statistics here." at the bottom of the Statistics page.

This report tracks the on-time repayment performance of loans issued, in cohorts segmented by date the loan was funded. Since most of the impact from changes in credit risk is seen in the loans that are subsequently issued, segmenting by date the loan was funded allows us to measure the improvement in credit risk at Zidisha over time.

We track separately the on-time repayment performance of the first installment, because this is a fairly good predictor of the performance of the remaining installments, it provides a common measure across cohorts of loans disbursed at different times, and it can be measured fairly quickly after a loan is disbursed.

This graph depicts the on-time repayment performance of the loan cohorts issued over the past year. As you can see, the repayment rate of the first installment correlates remarkably closely with the repayment rate of all installments in each cohort:

upload_2014-11-9_11-12-25.png

We're continuously adapting our system, so that the repayment performance of our loans continues to get better with each cohort.

2. julidaze

julidaze Silver Member

well done Team Zidisha

3. patie

patie Forum Member

Thats perfect

4. Nyaanga

Nyaanga Early Bird Volunteer Mentor

Impressive..

5. evans forson

evans forson Gold Member

Good. Thanks to all the team for your hard working spirit.

6. Oscar Alochi

Oscar Alochi Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Great work keep up the Good work the future is Zidisha very Impressive Now we are waiting for Zidisha App on Google Play store.

7. Bernard Oxford Commey

Bernard Oxford Commey Forum Member

That is a good work done

8. danielk

danielk Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

Great work

9. Daniel Kivango

Daniel Kivango volunteer mentor Volunteer Mentor

Great work there,we actually heading far with zidisha,may God continue to bless all our lenders and zidisha staff to keep up the good work

Laurie likes this.
  10. Steve

Steve Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Great improvement keep it up.

11. stephen tabiri

stephen tabiri Forum Member

Job well done team zidisha

12. Jones Ogembo Benecha

Jones Ogembo Benecha SILVER MEMBER.

Dear Julia I can't see my name and my invitee in the list.What might be the reason?

13. Jerry

Jerry Forum Member

Awesome! Great news

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.