New tracking page for Volunteer Mentors

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

We've added a new page to Volunteer Mentor accounts, whose purpose is to make it easier for VMs to track and manage assigned members.

The page is accessed from the link "Assigned Member Profiles" in the "Volunteer Mentor Pages" menu. Unlike the previous display which did not include assigned members pending activation and combined all other members in a single list, this page presents all assigned members in three sections:
    • Pending activation: This section contains links to the profiles of applicants who have chosen to be assigned to the VM, and whose accounts are not yet activated. VMs are invited to review these profiles and contact us with any concerns.
    • In arrears: This section lists all assigned members who are in arrears by more than one installment (that is, by longer than a week for those on a weekly repayment schedule). For each, there is a link to view the repayment schedule, the contacts of the member and the member's references, a link to the public loan profile page, and an indication of whether or not the VM has already posted a comment on that profile. VMs are requested to contact such members, help them to reschedule if desired, and to post a comment in the loan profile page to keep lenders informed of the situation.
    • Active, not in arrears: This section lists the profiles of all other members for reference.
    I encourage all VMs to take a look, and let me know how well this works for you as a management tool and how we can improve it further.

KirstenShute, Evelyn and izmael like this.
  2. izmael

izmael Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

Very Nice Ms. julia
    Thank you very much..:)

3. Jean Wendpanga

Jean Wendpanga Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Thanks Julia.

4. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Dear izmael and Jean Wendpanga, thanks for your feedback. We are also working on translating these pages into Indonesian and French.

izmael and Jean Wendpanga like this.
  5. Dickson Mutashe

Dickson Mutashe Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

Was just in and I just reviewed all the people in pending state and sent my views , great development that is. Thank you for your continued efforts to make this better

6. izmael

I will try to help as much as I can:)

7. Dickson Mutashe

Dickson Mutashe Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

Izmael do you sale copiers...from your picture?

Evelyn likes this.
  8. izmael

Yes, but Iam just a Broker for now,:).

Dickson Mutashe and Evelyn like this.
  9. gaudensia

gaudensia Forum Member

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  10. izmael

11. ginah

ginah Gold Member

i recently became a vm and am really enjoying the process.the new changes is easy and user friendly.i basically access it using my phone since its on the home page.keep up the good work.regards reginah

12. Joseph Gatiba

Joseph Gatiba Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

That's good Julie its easier to review the assigned members through the three categories.

13. John Macharia

John Macharia Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

very nice .thank you Julia

14. Wiredfox

Wiredfox Gold Member

Congratulations on becoming a VM. Thanks for the work you're doing. I hope your own business thrives too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.