New data in lender "My Impact" page

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Dear all,

We've made several enhancements to the "My Impact" page, based on feedback from lenders:
    • The list of bids on fundraising loans now presents the time left and percent funded for each application you have supported.
    • For active (currently repaying) loans and for ended loans, the "Amount Repaid" column now presents the exact dollar amount that has been repaid, including interest and any gains or losses from exchange rate fluctuations.
    • Each active loan now has a status display that indicates whether it is repaying on time, repaying early or repaying late.
    • The difference between the amount disbursed and the amount repaid (inclusive of interest, exchange rate gains or losses, and any forgiveness or write-offs) is now displayed for each ended loan, allowing lenders to track the precise amount by which their loan fund increased or decreased as a result of each loan.
    • The photos are larger, and the loan project titles indicating the use of the loan are now displayed.
    The intent is to make it easier for lenders to track the status of their projects, by including the most useful information in a clean and simple format. As always, your comments and questions are welcome.

Best,

Julia

MindMuse, ginah, KirstenShute and 4 others like this.
  2. Wiredfox

Wiredfox Gold Member

Initial impression very positive. Thanks. Will explore a bit deeper and revert if I have any thoughts...

KirstenShute likes this.
  3. KirstenShute

KirstenShute Gold Member

This looks great. I like being able to track which loans are being repaid on time (it looks like my more recent loans have better on-time repayments than my older ones, at least right now) and the funding status of my current bids. Plus, the new layout solves the problem with the borrower photos - they're all around the same size now.

4. JimVandegriff

JimVandegriff Gold Member

I like this new format. I especially like seeing how long the loans I have funded have to making their goal. It has led me to increase funding. Thanks.

KirstenShute likes this.
  5. Mike

Mike Forum Member

I think these changes are all very positive. Thank you!

KirstenShute likes this.
  6. Thilo

Thilo Forum Member

*thumbs up*

KirstenShute likes this.
  7. Wiredfox

Wiredfox Gold Member

Nice to make a change without the sky falling on your head!

KirstenShute likes this.
  8. ginah

ginah Gold Member

thats a positive move.kudos zidisha team

KirstenShute likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.