New Applicants complaining about their payment not reflecting

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Amos Doku, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Amos Doku

Amos Doku For real

i am encountering some problems with new applicants. They are complaining of not seeing their payment reflecting on their profile page. it is quite disturbing. can you solve this problem for us please. since they are new in this community,they can run away if this problem is not solved immediately.
    kindly help us please

2. Mfodwo Nicholas

Mfodwo Nicholas Forum Member

Yes this is true. I am a victim of this situation. I am a new member. I was asked to make payments into the members loan fund which i accepted but none of my regular on time payments has reflected.

3. Gyamfi Abigail

Gyamfi Abigail Silver Member

Yes that is true brother Amos.I made a payment of Gh40 on the 14th August, 2017 and an amount of Gh30 on the 21st of August but none of the payments has been credited to my account.
    I contacted zidisha several times,they told me to send details of the transaction which I did.
    I later received a mail from zidisha that when zidisha was upgrading the website some technical issues arise which prevented some payments to be credited to it corresponding profile's.
    So am still waiting for that payments to be credited to my account.
    I know the task is not easy for zidisha team because we are many and they are attending to all of us so am patiently waiting.
    Take it cool my brother, everything will be OK very soon.

Thank you.

4. Kwame chester

Kwame chester Forum Member

The same has happen to me so please do well to solve it