NEVER REMAIN ON THE GROUND.

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN

ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN Gold Member

Is been a while as I communicate with you as a family,hope you are all doing well and as you are having a wonderful business with your loans from ZIDISHA. I am sharing this with everyone just to encourage you to be hopeful and determine because there is more joy when you rise up from your fall. Business wasn't going on well for almost a year now and was finding it difficult to make my weekly commitment repayment.I never gave up on my dream of using the loans from zidisha to built a multi million business in spite of all the difficulties. I was always on my feet hunting for and open door to make things work again so that I can continue the repayment process and bounce back as normal and that happen in some few days ago.I have now settle the outstanding days and I am on track now. I edge you to have a plan for everything you do and all things are possible.thank you.

2. Andrea Guevarra

Andrea Guevarra Forum Member Zidisha Volunteer

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! That's truly inspiring and I hope the rest of our community -- borrowers and lenders alike -- can learn from it. We wish you the best in all your endeavors.

3. ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN

ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN Gold Member

Thank you Andrea