My Loan has been Disbursed

Discussion in 'Borrower Questions' started by wana, Sep 12, 2017.

1. wana

wana Gold Member

I am excited over the disbursement of my loan, after waiting for a week and some days. My thanks go to the lenders and Zidisha team.

2. ghiris praba

ghiris praba Forum Member

tolong, bantu saya.. tadi saya mencoba untuk mengajukan pinjaman, tqpi sampai di langkah ke 4 tak berlanjut ke proses selanjut nya,
    atau memang sekarang prosesnya berbeda?? tolong bantu ajari saya

3. Shamasamu

Shamasamu Forum Member

hello
    how much was your loan? for me still pending

4. ghiris praba

ghiris praba Forum Member

hi too, my loan just stag at 6% untill now, from $74

5. wana

wana Gold Member

My current loan is $703.89, am sure yours will be disbursed soon. I wish you good lucky.

6. wana

wana Gold Member

Don't Punic it will be funded, mine was stuck at 2% for some days until finally it got funded. Be a little more patient. I wish you good lucky.

7. wana

wana Gold Member

[QUOTE = "ghiris praba, post: 30120, member: 14121"] please help me .. I tried to apply for a loan, tqpi up to step 4 did not continue to the next process,
    or indeed now the process is different ?? please help teach me [/ QUOTE]

Iam sorry for what you are experiencing. Sometimes the Zidisha web site has such problems but you just have to keep on trying it will work out. My current loan is the fourth one I have gotten from Zidisha. I wish you good lucky with your application.

8. Shamasamu

Shamasamu Forum Member

how much was your loan?

9. Shamasamu

Shamasamu Forum Member

oh, thats nice.. thanks, mine is $1400. I hope so, because the supplier is on my case. The products already packed and waiting to be shipped after payment.
    All the best in what you doing, hope the change has started happening
    regards
    Shamasamu
    ESG