LOAN REPAYMENT

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Hamisi Matso Mwaruwa, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Hamisi Matso Mwaruwa

Hamisi Matso Mwaruwa Forum Member

I am a new member and this is my 4th week in zidisha. i payed kshs. 1000 on 12/5/2017 but up to now, it does not reflect on the dashboard. i am worried and i have decided not to pay any more money until it is reflected. who can help?

2. Fitri Fauziyah

Fitri Fauziyah Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Hm, I suggest you pay the loan as your schedule, I'm sure you have the record of your payment. Please send email to service@zidisha.org with your payment record.
    Sometimes, it takes time before your payment showing on your page. please be patient about it. It happened to me before, my payment will reflect on my page 2-3 days after I paid my installement, on one time, my payment shown after 2 weeks payment. I think the problem was on the payment system, in My case I paid the loan to my mobile phone number bank (dompetku Indosat) maybe in Kenya it called Mpsa. Now Zidisha patner Payment system in Indonesia is Xendit. And Xendit use virtual account one of Indonesian Bank. So the payment will shown in our profile just after we paid the installement right away.

If I may know, How do you pay your loan? Is it via mobile phone number account like mpsa? If it so, it could be there are trouble with the system.
    I hope your payment will show on your page soon.
    I hope you have a great day. :)

3. jthiaro

jthiaro Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Please write an email to Zidisha at service@zidisha.org and you will definitely be assisted. Give them your full names as appears in your loan application and the phone number you used to receive and repay your loans.

John
    VM
    Kenya.

4. ginah

ginah Gold Member

hallo,did you use the same number that is officially listed on zidisha