LOAN DISBURSEMENT PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by Winnie, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Winnie

Winnie Forum Member

HELLO MEMBERS AT ZIDISHA MICROFINANCE.I HAVE A PROBLEM IN RESTOCKING MY SHOP AS I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE LOAN SINCE I ACCEPTED IT ON 24TH MAY-2017. TO BE SPECIFIC,IT IS 16 DAYS AGO.
    WHAT I DON'T KNOW IS IF ITS A BUG ON ITS A MAJOR PROBLEM TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LOAN TO BE DISBURSED TO THEM.KINDLY I AM IN NEED OF STOCKING FOR THE GOODS THAT ARE OUT OF STOCK.
    THIS IS MY PAGE https://www.zidisha.org/loan/upgrading-my-shop-business

KIND REGARDS.

2. Callee Davis

Callee Davis Silver Member Zidisha Volunteer

Hello everyone thank you for your comments!

Winnie I have looked up your profile and your loan disbursement was placed on hold because your picture on your profile does not meet our requirements. Please could you change it to include a clear image of your entire face, facing forward, preferably smiling and preferably at your business with no other people in the photo.

Once you have done this please email the Zidisha team and inform them of your change. They will change the status of your loan disbursement.

Kind Regards,
    Callee
    The Zidisha Team

3. Winnie

Winnie Forum Member

Thanks Calle,
    I have done the editing of my photo and uploaded in my loan page now it looks good.I am still waiting for the loan disbursement to stock my shop.Thank you for helping me in this area.
    Kind Regards,
    Winnie.

4. Callee Davis

Callee Davis Silver Member Zidisha Volunteer

Hi Winnie,

I'm glad I could help!

Kind Regards,
    Callee

kofi8 and Alex Lewa Tsuma like this.