Introducing our new loan profile design

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Yes, we have quite a few members without Facebook profiles linked: those currently joining in Burkina Faso, and also those in other countries who joined before we required this. However all members including those in Burkina Faso have the option to link their Facebook account now, if they have one and desire to do so.

KirstenShute likes this.
  2. Julia Kurnia

Hi eric, this field will display any endorsements the member has received from other contacts online. You may send requests for endorsement from the "Additional Verification Credentials" page of your member account. Best,

Julia

3. eric

eric Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

@Julia but have been endosed by 7 people online but still it shows public endosment not provided!!

4. Julia Kurnia

Hi eric,

I'm sorry for the confusion. We do not display the older endorsements, because they date from a time when we advised endorsers that their responses would not be made public. More recently, we modified the endorsement program to make the endorsements optional, and to display any received in the public profile pages.

If you request a new endorser to complete the endorsement form now, then they will be advised that the endorsement will be displayed publicly, and the the newer endorsement would then display in your profile page.

Best,

Julia

5. Evelyn

Evelyn Forum Member

I like this adjustment. It makes it much easier to read the text in the comment field. I'd still like to see a "like" button for lenders to like borrowers comments. Then they'd at least know we saw their comment and enjoyed reading it even if we didn't have time to write a reply, which is so often the case.

Fantastic! Thank you.

eric likes this.
  6. Julia Kurnia

Hi Evelyn, this is a good idea and certainly something that would be nice to have. Thank you for the suggestion.

Evelyn likes this.
  7. Landei

Landei Silver Member

I'll still need to find out how well the new functionality works for me, but I like the new look. Especially for first-time visitors a clean, "professional" look is very important, and I think the recent changes go in the right direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.