Ghanains loans not disbursing.

Discussion in 'Borrower Questions' started by Adu Kwame, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Richmond Brobbey

Richmond Brobbey volunteer mentor Volunteer Mentor

From the statistics I can see that most of the Ghanaian loans are still pending for disbursement for more weeks when I compared with other countries.

Paul Akwah likes this.
  2. Emmanuel Bonsu

Emmanuel Bonsu Forum Member

I do not think that it have been resolved yet.that of other guys in my community has not been disbursed yet and so is mine as well...

3. Richmond Brobbey

Richmond Brobbey volunteer mentor Volunteer Mentor

please dear disbursement team for Ghana I will like to know if you still have technical problem concerning disbursement because I don't understand what is happening to Ghana members loan when you check the statistics most of the Ghanaian loans are still pending for disbursement for more than two weeks and for Kenya even those who accepted their loans on 31st August 2016 have received their loans while those of us in Ghana those who accepted their loans from 19th to 31st August 2016 have not received their loans. I want to know if there is still technical problem concerning disbursement for Ghana team.

Nathaniel Akuure and Paul Akwah like this.
  4. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

I can only update with what I know. The only one allowed to post in the Announcements section is our Director, Julia Kurnia (and possibly our new Operations Coordinator, Alejandra Cors, too). I can post elsewhere about what I know, and I do that. Unless we on staff receive more information from the Director and/or from the Operations Coordinator, we do not know any more than you do. I have not heard anything further yet about disbursements in Ghana. I noticed that some have been disbursed recently, so I thought the issue was resolved. But apparently it's not yet fully resolved. When it is, we'll all see the rest of the pending disbursements get sent. Until then, all we can do is remain patient. And remember that it's not always within Zidisha's control, as the technical issue very well may be on the other end (on MTN or somewhere between Zidisha and MTN). Remember that digital technology is frequently fraught with bugs that programmers on the various platforms have to work to resolve. It's not an easy job, and telling them to do something about it does not help one bit. They always are doing all they can. We have to respect that and be patient.

5. yao kossonou

yao kossonou Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Tank you Alex .

6. Laurie

I just noticed that on Wednesday, August 31st, someone else posted a new thread in the "Announcements" section (a thread called "DISBURSEMENT"). Unless the policy has changed for the "Announcement" section (but I haven't seen any announcement about that, lol), then that "DISBURSEMENT" thread very likely will be removed from there by Julia Kurnia and will be moved somewhere else instead, when she notices (as that's what has happened in the past to anything posted there by anyone other than her... I think now, though, that probably Alejandra Cors, as Operations Coordinator [a new position at Zidisha], will be allowed to post Announcements, too). ;)

7. Laurie