Ghanains loans not disbursing.

Discussion in 'Borrower Questions' started by Adu Kwame, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Adu Kwame

Adu Kwame Forum Member

Dear lenders and Zidisha team, please i would like to know why Ghanain borrowers loans not been disbursing after they have accepted their loans.
    I learnt you disbursed loans to Kenyans last monday, that is 22nd August 2016.
    What have Ghanaians done? Majority of borrowers from Ghana must pay their school fees before academic year begins September 2016.
    Thank you

2. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

Please don't assume the worst. Ghanaians have not "done" anything to cause this. There's currently a technical issue preventing the disbursement of loans in Ghana; however, we expect it to be resolved very soon. As soon as that occurs, you will see the loan disbursements in Ghana resume.

Kind regards,
    Laurie
    The Zidisha Team

3. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

Please also be aware that Lenders have nothing whatsoever to do with loan disbursements or with crediting repayments made on loans. Lenders contribute money to fund a loan, but they do not administer the loans. It's the various country financial teams that are responsible for administering loans, and you reach them by emailing "Service@Zidisha.org" and mentioning what country you're in when you send in your email inquiry.

However, before emailing the financial team for your country, please always check the Forum and do a search for your issue, as you may find that there's already been information posted here in the Forum. First, check the "Announcements" thread. If there is nothing there from our Director (Julia Kurnia) or our Operations Manager (Alejandra Cors), who are the only ones allowed to post in that thread, then please do a general search of the Forum for information about your issue. If you don't find the answer there, then at that point, go ahead and send in an email. (Please don't post on your Discussion page about specific issues concerning your loan, because Lenders can't help you with that. Only the Staff can help you with that.)

The Discussion page on your account is where you and your Lenders can communicate about your business and about your and their lives, to get to know each other. Of course, you also can let them know anytime a payment you've sent in hasn't been credited yet if it's been more than three business days (Monday-Friday) after you've made payment, but that's not the place to send in any details about your payment (e.g., your MTN number, your payment transaction id. number, etc.). Those details, you would send the financial team for your country, via email.

Just thought you would like to know this information! ;)

Gab, asomah frank, Shadow and 4 others like this.
  4. yao kossonou

yao kossonou Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Laurie thank you for your explanations about the Disbursements

5. Richmond Brobbey

Richmond Brobbey volunteer mentor Volunteer Mentor

I want to know if the technical problem concerning disbursement of loans has been solved for now.

6. Alex Lewa Tsuma

Alex Lewa Tsuma Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Great Laurie.

7. Daniel Ankamah Mensah

Daniel Ankamah Mensah Gold member Volunteer Mentor

Thank you Laurie.

8. Alex Lewa Tsuma

Kwame, patience pays.. am sure Ghananians will get their loans.

9. Nkrumah Alfred Kwabena

Nkrumah Alfred Kwabena Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Thank you Laurie.
    I also have a couple of members who are worried about this.
    I will tell them to have patience.

Much regards to you Laurie.

Paul Akwah likes this.
  10. sefah reindolf

sefah reindolf Osofo Volunteer Mentor

Great!!!Laurie

Laurie likes this.
  11. yao kossonou

yao kossonou Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

To all members of Zidisha Ghana a disbursement has just been done. TIME 10 :20 AM DATE 2016-08-30 .To me the problem is solved.

Thank you Zidisha Team

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Laurie likes this.
  12. Alex Lewa Tsuma

Yao, am happy for you..

Gab and Laurie like this.
  13. Sammy harunah

Sammy harunah Forum Member

Are you sure the problem is resolved, did you receive some personally.

14. lawrita110

lawrita110 Silver Member

I think still some of us too ours still not been done with the disbursements in ghana

15. The problem is solve please kindly help to solve the disburse the loan for Ghanaian borrowers as soon as possible .Thank you

16. The problem of disbursement loan in Ghana is not solve please kindly help to solve the problem as soon as possible for borrowers to run their business .Thank you

17. Richmond Brobbey

Richmond Brobbey volunteer mentor Volunteer Mentor

Not all members have received their loans

18. lawrita110

lawrita110 Silver Member

Yes not all members have received but it seems the team is quite they always say write to service@Zidisha.org and no fruitful results

19. Daniel Ankamah Mensah

Daniel Ankamah Mensah Gold member Volunteer Mentor

Thanks @Yao for the update.

Gab likes this.
  20. Kwaku

Kwaku Forum Member

I
    I think for you to avoid all kinds of questions, it will be the best if you could update customers from various countries various challenges you have encountered. I can still see only old messages from the announcement column. Zidisha is doing great but keep updating customers on your daily challenges and progress inasmuch customers are concerned

sefah reindolf likes this.