Ghana disbursement delay

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Disbursements in Ghana are temporarily delayed due to a technical error in the MTN payment platform. We are working with MTN to resolve the error as quickly as possible.

2. Hello madam Julia i am glad your aware of this problem in Ghana .This problem has cause a lot of trouble to Ghanaian borrower no credits of account and no Disbursement of loan about two weeks now and we pleading with your technical team to resolve this situation as soon as possible .Thank you

sefah reindolf likes this.
  3. Emmanuel Basil Apiiga

Emmanuel Basil Apiiga Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Great work Director,
    The long overdue disbursement to Ghanaian borrowers is come !
    Many Ghanaian borrowers are happy and many are calling in to tell we the Vms that they have finally received their their portion of disbursement.
    i want to thank Director and the technical team for their unfailing support in the midst of all this troubles on and for on behalf of all affected ones. it all work out for our good!
    But however, many repayments had since not been credited to accounts for the past 2 weeks, thus making the on-time repayment dropping drastically.this is also affecting peoples build up credit limits
    i pray director and her team should map out strategy to tackle that issue too.
    thank you.

Basil
    VM- Ghana

4. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

We were finally able to access MTN's website, and have processed the delayed disbursements and repayments.

If anyone has made a payment before September 25 and it has not yet been credited, please create a support ticket and let us know.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in processing Ghana payments.

5. Emmanuel Basil Apiiga

U welcome Director!

6. Senaya

Senaya Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Thank you for this notice. My new VM spoke to me about his repayment not reflecting and I have created a support ticket for him. I will ask him to do same as well. Thank you very much for the information. God bless you for the legacy you're leaving behind. Shalom.

7. Hello my dear zidisha team things are getting worse for Ghanaian borrowers because since you introduced yous new soft ware your money transactions has become slow because there a lot of complains of Ghanaian borrowers that there no credit of their account of payment made since 25th September 2017 and there also no disbursement of their loans.i have also notice that other countries payment have been credited and permitted them to post a new loan while Ghanaian borrower are deny .i have notice that credit of account for borrowers now delay for two weeks and this has collapsing Ghanaian borrowers business and zidisha team should address this situation before it get out of hand.please if your change the credit of account days and disbursement you should let the borrowers aware because Ghanaian are worry about this situation.i am, also affected when i made my payment and not yet credited and i suggest that you should make the technical team to make the system work well so that payment can be credit within three days as previous .

8. Emmanuel Basil Apiiga

He

9. sefah reindolf

sefah reindolf Osofo Volunteer Mentor

We are grateful but it has affected some of my members credit limit.Thank you

sefah Reynolds and Senaya like this.
  10. Senaya

Senaya Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

@sefah reindolf , once the applicant makes payment on the due date, even if it delays to reflect on time, your credit limit should not be affected.
    Cheers!

11. sefah Reynolds

sefah Reynolds The great repairer Volunteer Mentor

I have made payment since last week Monday and it has not been credited to my account. Oh mtn!!!

12. Kwame chester

Kwame chester Forum Member

As at now am still facing that problem, I have pay my loan back but still it has not reflect on my page so please do something about it

13. sefah Reynolds

sefah Reynolds The great repairer Volunteer Mentor

I have seen today that the payment i made on 26th has been added to my account. Thanks to our director and his team.

14. Kusi Obodum

Kusi Obodum Volunteer Mentor

Thanks very much Julia Kurnia. We hope things get better.
    Kusi Obodum
    VM

15. SEFAH NANCY

SEFAH NANCY Osofomaame Volunteer Mentor

Greetings to you all. Please has the issued been solved?

16. ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN

ISAAC ASARE BOAHEN Gold Member

Hello,
    A member of my Team has his loan posted for 13days and is still not funded, only 2% funded, I tried to cancel and apply again but is not going through. Thank you