Education Opportunity

Discussion in 'Z Lounge [off topic]' started by Roy, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Roy

Roy Gold Member

Hello Friends,
    The United World Colleges, UWC is seeking young students interested in receiving a college education. (Students are typically aged between 16 and 19 years while they attend the college.)

It does not matter if you are a lender or a borrower. This message is intended for you, because the UWC seeks to have the most diverse community, student and faculty possible. To this end applications are evaluated independently of the applicant's financial situation, which is evaluated seperately.... Some students receive a full scholarship, paying nothing for the education and others do not receive any financial support at all.

Here are two video links, you can find many more by searching "UWC Video"...

If you have any questions, I will be pleased to help.
    Best wishes,

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Gab, marite_p, Arhin and 3 others like this.
  2. evans forson

evans forson Gold Member

Thanks Roy for this information. God bless for the good work you are doing here.

Arhin, Roy and Laurie like this.
  3. silaz

silaz Silas Omuteku Alindah Volunteer Mentor

Thanks for sharing information. I wish to know academic qualifications Mr Roy

Arhin and Roy like this.
  4. Roy

Roy Gold Member

Hi Silaz,
    Can I refer you to their website....https://www.uwc.org/....In the message, I imbeded the link behind the UWC....I am sorry if it was not clear enough for you..:)

To answer your questions, I have asked for some advice and have been told a number of things:
    - It was suggested I delete the 15 years....I have read students are 16-19 years, and thought they would need time to process applications.....
    - You are best to contact the National Committee of your country...
    https://www.uwc.org/national-committees
    - they have a number of different academic programmes....Once again, your National Committee is most likely, best to answer.

It is very exciting, and well worth considering...

Arhin, Daniel Kivango and Laurie like this.
  5. loriaa

loriaa Forum Member

Thanks a lot for the information.

Laurie likes this.
  6. Alex Lewa Tsuma

Alex Lewa Tsuma Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Roy, this is great..

Laurie likes this.
  7. GIDEON BERCHIE

GIDEON BERCHIE Forum Member Volunteer Mentor

great opportunity for young members