DISBURSEMENT

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by gyabaah beatrice, Aug 31, 2016.

1. gyabaah beatrice

gyabaah beatrice Forum Member

why is my loan still pending disbursement in Ghana.

2. Seth Afari-Boateng

Seth Afari-Boateng Volunteer Mentor Volunteer Mentor

Hello Beatrice,

There has been an issue with disbursement for sometime now. Kindly excise patience for the team are working to resolve all issues.

Do not hesitate to contact any member here for further clarification.

Regards

Seth
    Zidisha VM
    Ghana

3. Laurie

Laurie Liaison: Anglophone+Francophone Countries Zidisha Volunteer

4. Laurie

5. Laurie

Btw, please reserve the "Announcements" section
    for official announcements only, from @Julia Kurnia (Director)
    or @Alejandra Cors (Operations Manager).

Thank you. ;)

Fitri Fauziyah likes this.
  6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Forum Member

Hi,Zidisha kindly cancel the loan I applied for first time.. I need money a gently I can't wait till April thanx..so that imay apply for smaller amount... Thanks in advance... Nicodemus from Mombasa Kenya.

7. Fitri Fauziyah

Fitri Fauziyah Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

you should write an email to service@zidisha.org about canceling your loan, please write your country in the subject so the team who are in charge will help you soon. wait till 3 business day for the reply ( monday to friday) if you still don't get reply, please send another email. also this announcement section is for announcement from zidisha staff. if you face another problem about your account, you can send an email to service@zidisha.org.

Gab and Laurie like this.
  8. Laurie

Reminder:
    Please reserve the "Announcements" section for
    official announcements only, from Julia Kurnia (Director)
    or from Alejandra Cors (Operations Coordinator).
    (and, only very occasionally, from other Zidisha staff, too)

Thank you. ;)

9. Hello my dear Leurie i am Adinkrah Peter a volunteer mentor and most my client in Ghana here are complain of problem of pasting new application of loan and also writing proposal.the problem is that after written the proposal then it system do not allow you to polish the proposal it says that te proposal resemble another proposal and write your own words but meanwhile the person used his or her own words.i think there is problem in your system try as much as possible to resolve for Ghanaian, so that they can post new application or apply for loan.Thank you i hope to hear from you

10. Laurie

Hi, Peter!

Hmm, well, Zidisha just recently started using some new anti-plagiarism software, which may need to be adjusted somewhat.

If you haven't already done so, please write to "Service@Zidisha.org" and someone on the team for your country will consult with the technical team for you and will answer you as soon as they've heard something back.

Kind regards,
    Laurie
    The Zidisha Team

Gab likes this.