Dashboard issue

Discussion in 'Borrower Questions' started by Victor amugune, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Victor amugune

Victor amugune Volunteer Mentor

There is a problem in accessing the dashboard on my account this has made it difficult to even review new mentees. Please assist on this issue

2. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

Hi Victor, I'm sorry for the trouble. I was able to view your dashboard page today. Is it working for you now?

3. Victor amugune

Victor amugune Volunteer Mentor

Thanks it's working

4. benny young

benny young Forum Member Volunteer Mentor

I am still experiencing the same problem. I cannot post a comment for my invitees in the dashboard. It's not working

5. Julia Kurnia

Hi Benny, I am able to view your dashboard in the website. The error may be due to an older version of the smartphone app, which redirected to the app instead of the website when the dashboard page was accessed. Could you try installing the latest app update from Google Play, and try again to access the website version of your account dashboard?

6. benny young

I have updated the new app but still there's still the same problem. I cannot still expedite my loan and also I cannot still post a comment for my invitee from the dashboard

7. Julia Kurnia

I'm sorry for the trouble. What happens when you try to post a comment? Is there an error message?

8. benny young

There ain't an error message popping up but what actually happens is that when I click the post comment button, it opens up but there's no space to write down the comment.
    Hence, when I click the loan expedition button it fail to open the expedition part. I've updated my browser and same to the zidisha app which actually after updating the app there's no the dashboard part...
    What actually is going on??

9. Julia Kurnia

I'm sorry for the trouble. Could you please take a screen shot of the error you are encountering, and create a support ticket including the screen shot so that our team can investigate further? Thank you.

10. sujik

sujik Forum Member

the honorable julia kurnia, sorry beforehand I want to ask about the payment of late entry, there is a week more payment has not been signed, many commissioned members who say that their payment is not yet signed

11. Hello dear zidisha team I address issues concerning the delaying of credit and disbursement of loan especially in Ghana.I have noice that more than one week now payment in Ghana have not been credit and no disbursement .I am VM in Ghana and I have received numerous complained concerning the same issues this problem have put fears in Ghanaian borrower whether they removing from Zidisha organization or not became according to the records and project that we seen that Kenya and Indonesia all always their account credited and disbursed their loan but Ghanaian borrow are deny to credit their account and disbursed their loan .This has outing fears in Ghanaian and I suggesting to zidisha organization to take this situation serious to resolve the problem so that Ghanaian borrow will have trust that zidisha is not collapsing or not favour other country thank others. Thank you I hope to her from you soo

12. Jorum Mwangi

Jorum Mwangi sinzia Volunteer Mentor

Hi @Julia Kurnia please check why is my profile not removing the mentees that i have already reviewed their profile in order for me to expedite my loan. Help please

13. Senaya

Senaya Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

@Jorum Mwangi, I think you are still seeing some of the mentees that you have reviewed because they have not come online to accept their loans or applied for new loans after you have reviewed it. Call them to find out if they have taken any action after you have given your recommendations.

I had a similar experience and i called the mentee this afternoon and realised he has not been online for sometime now and he was not interested in applying for the loans because he thinks the amount he will get is too small for his business. so i explain the MLF to him and now he will bounce back and apply for it and also make MLF payment so that he can take large amount.

Cheers!

Jorum Mwangi likes this.