All projects are fully funded!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Julia Kurnia, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Julia Kurnia

Julia Kurnia Director, Zidisha Zidisha Staff

I'm excited to announce that thanks to our super-generous lenders, all projects at Zidisha have been fully funded!

Today we broke a new record for 2014: over $100,000 worth of loans funded in a single month! It's an incredible moment.

This is the first time in quite a while that growth in lending has outpaced growth in borrower demand. We're working hard to reach out to borrowers who were not funded in the past due to limited lending capital, to encourage them to try again, and also to streamline the application process for new borrowers.

So please check back soon! Thanks to you, we will be able to connect even more deserving entrepreneurs with the chance to raise life-changing loans in our community.

In the meantime, please accept our heartfelt thanks for making so many dreams come true.

2. Tricia

Tricia Tricia

Wow, such great news, Julia!

3. Jean Wendpanga

Jean Wendpanga Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Thanks to all lenders.

KABORE
    VM BF

Oscar Alochi likes this.
  4. Oscar Alochi

Oscar Alochi Gold Member Volunteer Mentor

Thanks Julia
    Thats great news thanks to Zidisha Community.

5. Lawrence Latsu

Lawrence Latsu Forum Member

Thanks to all lenders .we said awekooo

6. izmael

izmael Silver Member Volunteer Mentor

Great news Ms. Julia
    Thanks to All Lender, and to All Zidisha member,
    My loan has Funded 100% Less than 4 days, makes me happy and very helpful. Its really Great.

Thanks to All....

Regrads,

Ismail

7. Rejoice Azameti

Rejoice Azameti Forum Member

AM NOW A MEMBER OF ZIDISHA FAMILY I HAVE JUST POSTED MY APPLICATION AND NEED MORE HELP AND ALSO PLAY TO GET THE LOAN, THANKS